Sunday, February 7, 2010

Teen Years!

Ok so my life sucks! yea alot of people say it, but mine truly does. I'm a teen in Highschool where Sex is the gossip and that is the most interesting thing there is. But for me it's not. I've never had a boyfriend and yea it sucks! But i see all my friends crying and yelling when they get dumped and all and yea it hasn't happened to me but i dont get it. Why cry when you know it's gonna happen!? Heartbroken has visited me plenty of times but not because of Boys or things like that. My biological Father to exact. When i was 10 he said things that hurt me. And didnt come back into my life until i was 12. But my stepdad who i call dad the man my mom married when i was 6 the man i asked my mom when i was 2 could i call daddy is my true father! And let me say that he is a damn good one! Loves me more than anything. So yea i've been through the rock bottom depression but not because of a boy, because of my father. In my own opinion he has lost that title permantly. And i dont think he is going to get it back. But thats not why i started this Blog! My life is boring! And i'm on a mission to fix that. I want someone to say I Love you to. And not as a friend as more. And i have a question. Why do people say that Highschool is the best time of your life? because let me tell u it's not! And people who are reading this. I would like you to comment something for me to do to make my life less boring! that and any advice on how to get a boyfriend! Thanks!!! Sunshine!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment